Anonymous Survey for Sex Guide for Lesbians
Felice Newman, author of The Whole Lesbian Sex Book and Publisher at Cleis Press, is writing a sex guide for lesbian, bisexual and queer women couples that will offer “explicit information, advice, and support for lesbian, bisexual and queer women of diverse experiences.”
But she needs your help via an anonymous survey:
Whether you identify as lesbian, bisexual, or queer; butch, femme or androgynous; monogamous, nonmonogamous or polyamorous; adventurous, sensual, kinky; boi, MTF, intersex, traditionally gendered or trans, I want to hear from you. Would you be willing to fill out a confidential, anonymous questionnaire about your partnered sex life? I am especially interested in hearing from you if ANY of these statements are true:
* You and your partner have sex at least twice a month.
* You are happy with your current sex life.
* You’ve had an active sex life throughout your relationship.
* You and your partner stopped having sex for at least 6 months and then resumed an active sex life.
* You and your partner have successfully resolved any type of sexual “issue” or “problem.”
You are the expert on what it is like to be in a sexual relationship with another woman. Please fill out this brief survey and let me know if you would be willing to be interviewed further.
Take the Queer / Lesbian / Bisexual Couples Survey now!