The G-spot does Exist!
Je Joue, sex toy manufacturers of the SaSi clitoral vibe and G-spot vibe the K-Gi, have a new info page up about the G-spot.
Here is the G-Ki at PinkCherry.com (review coming soon!)
“Why the G-spot does exist and why every woman should be encouraged to discover more…”
They have 9 Q&A’s up on their website where sexuality experts and educators (including Jayme Waxman, Tristan Taormino and Deborah Sundahl) reveal their views and dispel G-spot myths:
- 1. Why are there several studies now that have declared that the G-spot doesn’t exist?
- 2. What is the G-spot ?
- 3. Do all women have a G-spot ?
- 4. What is the best way to find my G-spot?
- 5. How is the G-spot linked to female orgasm? What is a G-spot orgasm?
- 6. What if a woman really can’t find her G-spot? Is the G-spot easier to find with age or sexual experience?
- 7. What is the connection between the G-spot and the prostate?
- 8. Why are there so many toys designed for G-spot stimulation and what makes the G-Ki different from other toys?
- 9. What positions are easiest to find my G-spot in?