Adam & Eve Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 Review and Contest
Today I’m reviewing an amazingly cool product, the Adam & Eve Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0. Is your favorite vibrator the Hitachi (the world’s most powerful vibrator)? Then you will definitely want to check out the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 from AdamEve.com. It is almost exactly like the Hitachi, but waaay better!
But, first. How can you enter our contest and win one for yourself? Check this out…
To enter the contest, do the following to get 1 entry each:
- Leave us comment on this page telling us you want to Win the Adam & Eve Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0. You have to do this one to win, and be willing to send us your address so we can send you your prize if you win. The other ways to enter below will give you 1 extra entry, and while not mandatory, we truly appreciate your support!
- Tell us 1 eco-friendly thing you pledge to do to help make the world greener. (This can be eliminating toxic ingredients from your products, recycling, planting a tree or garden, using greener products, using energy saving light bulbs or whatever you want to do). We would also love it if you would PLEDGE this for our “a Billion Acts of Green®” page as well.
- If you have twitter please add @DominaDoll & @AdamandEve to your twitter and re-tweet about our contest: Visit PopMyCherryReview.com for “Green Sex Toy Month” and enter contests to WIN!
- If you have Facebook you can also LIKE PopMyCherryReview and AdamandEve. We really appreciate the support!
- Finally, if you have a blog, please repost our “Green Sex Toy Month” post to encourage others to enter.
- And don’t forget to add our FEED to your reader so you can get updates of other great contests, reviews and giveaways!
Adam & Eve Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 Review
Vroom Vroom… Like I said above, the Hitachi Magic Wand, is the world’s most powerful “personal” massager (ie: masturbation vibrator for vulva and clitoral stimulation) [Read My Review]. It is the one that Betty Dodson used in her revolutionary sex-ed masturbation classes during the 70s, that taught women how to masturbate (Go Betty!) and is still the go-to vibe today when it comes to power. Basically, if its not broken, don’t fix it right? Well…? There were a few things that were cumbersome about the Hitachi, including the weight and that you need to plug it into a wall outlet to get your Vrooom on. So, the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 is the next generation in Hitachi’s, as it solves both those problems.
First it is less than 1/2 the weight of the Hitachi weighing in at 1.4 pounds, where as the Hitachi is 3 pounds. So less strain on your wrist and arm while you hold the massager to masturbate. But, what is really awesome about the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0, is that it is rechargeable which means you can use it anywhere and don’t have to worry about an outlet next to you.
Rechargeable VS Plug-in Power
Okay, so I was certainly skeptical that a rechargeable massager could be as powerful as a plug-in one. As good as technology is, well, some things that are supposed to be better usually have drawbacks for that better feature. I have tried out numerous vibrators that are rechargeable and that usually (not always) boils down to less juice, or Vrooom. I’m excited to say though, with the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0, that is NOT the case.
The Coke Versus Pepsi Taste Test
So, I got my partner to blindfold me and do the brand vs brand test on me to see which was more powerful, the Hitachi or the Magic Massager, or if I could even tell the difference at all. Guess what? On both settings (low and high), both massagers were identical in power. My partner moved them simultaneously over both left and right sides of my body, then switched them around a few times, and besides being deliriously thrilled, I couldn’t tell the difference. I also tried the same thing out on him, and he said the power was the same in both.
So, not only is the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 rechargeable and energy efficient, it is just as powerful as the Hitachi.
The Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 takes 8 hours to charge and you must run the power out totally before your charge it the first time. It plugs in via an AC adapter into your power outlet by way of a little plug-in hole (you need to remove the rubber plug safety stopper first). Once charged it is very powerful and lasts for quite a while. The large tennis ball like head is very comfortable, the on/off power switch easy to use (easier than the Hitachi) going from Off >> Low >> High and back down again (whereas the Hitachi is Low >> Off >> High). This means you can adjust speeds while you are in the heat of things, without having to turn it off first and loose your mojo.
If you’re looking for a powerful vibrator that won’t keep you chained to an outlet, this is the sex toy for you.
Brand: Adam and Eve
Function: Clitoral stimulator, Rechargeable, Multiple Speeds, Single Vibration
Length: 11.5 inches
Material: Plastic, Silicone
Uses Batteries: NO!
Width of Head: 2.50 inches
AdamEve.com is a great store and always has lots of savings. Check them out.
To enter to win the Rechargeable Magic Massager 2.0 please comment below.
(Contest open to adult 18+ in the continental US and Canada only).