Fetish Fantasy Series Ultimate Fantasy Kit
I received a few toys from Sextoy.com by Pipedreams a few weeks ago. The first as a Sex Swing that is super-fantastic [my review]. The second, is the Fetish Fantasy Series Ultimate Fantasy Kit, which is… well… not so cool. I have lots of bdsm and fetish gear, so I really didn’t “need” this collection. However, I liked the bag (which was my main reason for wanting it) and I thought it would be a good product to review. I thought it would be interesting to see if at $100 a kit, it was worth the purchase, or if buying the items separately was a better idea.
So here goes. First of all, the bag is excellent. Its made of a faux leather material, is sturdy and very roomy. You could put a lot of fetish gear in here. Now what’s in the kit bag?
- Satin Mask- This is not satin but cheap vinyl and you could probably get it cheaper at a dollar store. 10 cents.
- Inflatable Position Master- This is ok, blows up and has a soft velvety fabric. But really, I don’t see the need of it. Just use a pillow and you’re ready to go. $20.
- Ball Gag– Good quality, the usual type. $10.
- Feather Tickler- Let me just say I’d hate to see the poor bird this came from. Seriously cheap, cheap! 10 cents.
- Suction Cuffs- These are a novel idea. They stick to your shower wall and allow for a bit of bondage play in theory. In practice, they are easy to un-stick, so definitely not bondage escapee proof. $10.
- Cat O’Nine Tail- Okay. I’d hate to see the cat this whip came from. Dingy little stray alley cat, whose tail was all snarled and jagged. Cheap, cheap, Meow! $1.
- First Timer’s Cuffs- These are fine and sturdy. Not too sexy, but practical. $10.
- Candles for Wax Play- Usable, yet thrifty. Go to the hardware store and buy yourself a box for under $2.
- Tether Set- Practical and usable. $5.
- Bondage Tape- Mine had ugly chain link pattern on it. I would have preferred plain but sexy. $5.
- On the Go Keychain Warming Lotion- Interesting, but no ingredients listed.
- Moist Lubricant- Good product, practical. $3.
- Waterproof Mini Massager- Basically a Pocket Rocket knock-off. $8.
- Do It Doggie Harness- What the F@! is this? A strap to put around someone’s waist I guess. Whatever! Save the vinyl. $2.
- Faux Leather Kit Bag- The highlight of the collection. Sturdy, roomy. My only complaint is the Pipedreams Logo on the side of it in LARGE LETTERS. Not very discrete. $40.
So total that all up and you get about $117 worth of crap. I’d much rather buy better quality fetish toys and bondage items for more, than get a kit full of stuff that is for the birds. Well at least I got the kit bag. Now, I just need a can of spray paint.