OhMiBod Freestyle G Spot Vibe Review & Giveaway
Today I am reviewing and giving away the musical Freestyle G Spot Vibrator from OhMiBod.
To enter the contest, do the following to get 1 entry each:
- Leave us comment on this page telling us you want to Win the OhMiBod Freestyle G Spot Vibe. You have to do this one to win, and be willing to send us your address so we can send you your prize if you win. The other ways to enter below will give you 1 extra entry, and while not mandatory, we truly appreciate your support!
- Tell us 1 eco-friendly thing you pledge to do to help make the world greener. (This can be eliminating toxic ingredients from your products, recycling, planting a tree or garden, using greener products, using energy saving light bulbs or whatever you want to do). We would also love it if you would PLEDGE this for our “a Billion Acts of Green®” page as well.
- If you have twitter please add @DominaDoll and @OhMiBod to your twitter and re-tweet about our contest: Visit PopMyCherryReview.com for “Green Sex Toy Month” and enter contests to WIN!
- If you have Facebook you can also LIKE PopMyCherryReview and OhMiBod. I really appreciate the support!
- Finally, if you have a blog, please repost our “Green Sex Toy Month” post to encourage others to enter.
I loved the original Freestyle vibe by OhMiBod when I reviewed it for being so innovative. What could be better than a musical vibe that “pumps up your orgasm by vibrating to the beat of your favorite sexy songs?” How about one that grooves with your G Spot?
How it Works
The Freestyle G Spot vibe works with wireless transmitter that allows you to adjust the intensity of the vibrations to sync up with whatever musical device you want to use with it. Simply plug-in the transmitter to your music player and let it blast you to orgasm with the beat of your favorite song. Not only is the G Spot vibe compatible with iPods, but it will also work with iPhones, MP3 players, home audio systems, laptops, PCs, microphones (karaoke anyone?) and even electric guitars. You can use it with or without headphones (depending on how discrete you want to be) and the music volume and vibrator intensity can be controlled individually.
The G Spot vibe is made of ABS plastic with a velvety coating so transmits vibrations very well. It also features a manual mode if you want to use it without the musical component, and has seven vibrating patterns. The vibrations are very powerful even without the music, but the music takes this vibe to a whole new level of pleasure.
Best of all it comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to five hours and is made of phthalate free, body safe material.
Here’s my Top 50 Sexy Songs Playlist on YouTube. Enjoy it while you masturbate or have fun making up your own!
So, comment below to enter to win!
(Contest open to adults 18+ in the continental US and Canada only).