Vegan condoms & Sliquid Organic Lubricants Reviews & Contest
This is the last week for my “Green Sex Toy Month” reviews and contests. If you haven’t entered yet, you should do so asap, and check out all 30 prizes for the entire month.
To enter the contest, do the following to get 1 entry each:
- Leave us comment on this page telling us you want to Win the Vegan Condoms and Sliquid Organics Silk Lubricant. You have to do this one to win, and be willing to send us your address so we can send you your prize if you win. The other ways to enter below will give you 1 extra entry, and while not mandatory, we truly appreciate your support!
- Tell us 1 eco-friendly thing you pledge to do to help make the world greener. (This can be eliminating toxic ingredients from your products, recycling, planting a tree or garden, using greener products, using energy saving light bulbs or whatever you want to do). We would also love it if you would PLEDGE this for our “a Billion Acts of Green®” page as well.
- If you have twitter please add @DominaDoll & @PG_girls your twitter and re-tweet about our contest: Visit PopMyCherryReview.com for “Green Sex Toy Month” and enter contests to WIN!
- If you have Facebook you can also LIKE PopMyCherryReview and PleasureGalaxie. We really appreciate the support!
- Finally, if you have a blog, please repost our “Green Sex Toy Month” post to encourage others to enter.
- And don’t forget to add our FEED to your reader so you can get updates of other great contests, reviews and giveaways!
RFSU Vegan Condoms Review
RFSU Vegan Condoms are made in Sweden and are among the top brands of condoms sold in Europe. This is because they are 100% certified Vegan and made of the highest quality latex which goes through rigorous testing (but not on animals) and surpasses all European and American quality control standards.
What are ‘vegan’ condoms? Good question. Most condoms contain animal byproducts such as “casein”, a dairy product and they are also tested on animals. RFSU Condoms don’t use “casein” and no animal byproducts are used in the manufacturing or testing of their condoms.
The RFSU Vegan Condoms come in various styles and are available in packs of three individually wrapped condoms.
Birds ‘n Bees Condoms
The Birds ‘n Bees Condoms are green condoms that feature ribs and bumps for stimulating sensation for female pleasure. Silky to touch, they are lubricated with silicone lube, are ultra thin and have a reservoir tip.
The Okeido Condoms are made for big boys who are well endowed, featuring a longer, fuller reservoir tip and measuring 190mm in length and 53mm in width. They are clear, smooth and silky, and lubricated with silicone lube.
The Mamba Condoms are snug-fitting condoms and are made of yellow latex. RFSU says these condoms also hold an erection longer as the condom ring at the base is tighter. These are also lubricated with silicone lubricant.
Sliquid Organics Silk Lubricant
With a name like Sliquid you can bet their lubes are sleek, wet and sensual. Sliquid Organics Silk is the only hybrid lube that is both silicone and water-based together as well as organic, with botanically infused natural ingredients. Silk is therefore silkier than most water-based lubricants and doesn’t dry up as fast, and has a thick creamy consistency rather than clear gel or liquid. It says it is “ideal to use on delicate body tissues for women with sensitivities.”
The bottle features a flip-top for easily dispensing of the lubricant in the amount you want and comes in a brown glass bottle to protect the ingredients from sunlight. The ingredients are gluten-free, vegan, glycerin-free, paraben-free and certified organic (not all but most).
The lube contains Aloe Barbadensis* (Aloe Vera), Flax* and Hibiscus* all of which have healing, moisturizing and soothing qualities. Green Tea is added as an anti-inflammatory and Sunflower Seed has calming affects. For a preservative, Silk uses Phenoxyethanol (Rose Ether) which is an anti-fungal and keeps unwanted bacteria way. The silicone they use (which is only 12%) is Dimethicone, a non toxic, medical grade silicone that adds longevity to the lubricant and makes it feel incredibly slippery.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Plant Cellulose (from Cotton), Aloe Barbadensis*, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Extracts of Hibiscus*, Flax*, Green Tea* & Sunflower Seed*, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Emollient Ester, Phenoxyethanol (Rose Ether)
*The organic botanical extracts are independently certified by Quality Certification Services in compliance with the USDA National Organic Program.
I looked all the ingredients up in the Cosmetic Database and am happy to say that none of them came up as toxic. Keep in mind that this lube is not 100% organic, but mainly organic, so a great start.
The Pleasure Galaxie is an awesome shop that carries lots of amazing green sexuality products including bamboo lingerie, RFSU Vegan Condoms and Sliquid Organics Silk Lubricant. Shop at Pleasure Galaxie the month of April to receive 15% off with coupon code : DOMINA15.
Enter to win Vegan Condoms and Sliquid Organics Silk Lubricant by commenting below.
(Contest open to adult 18+ in the continental US and Canada)